Ask Me a Question

If you have a writing, grammar, style or punctuation question, send an e-mail message to curiouscase at sign hotmail dot com.

Add Your Own Criminal Sentence!

If you find a particularly terrible sentence somewhere, post it for all to see (go here and put it in the Comments section).

Monday, July 19, 2010

Poll Results 95

Here was the question:

Correct or not? From a daycare schedule: "Field Trip at 12:30 AM"

Yes
8 (13%)
No
52 (86%)

Congrats to 86% of you. 12:30 AM means thirty minutes after midnight, not a time you would think a daycare would have a field trip!

3 comments:

k-bro said...

I think there's a problem with the current poll. I tried to vote, but the results are still 0% for all the choices. I just wanted to let you know.

The Sentence Sleuth said...

Hi. I think it's fixed. Please try again.

Westley said...

I noticed the AM, but just figured that the daycare was getting an early start...a real early start. :-)