Ask Me a Question

If you have a writing, grammar, style or punctuation question, send an e-mail message to curiouscase at sign hotmail dot com.

Add Your Own Criminal Sentence!

If you find a particularly terrible sentence somewhere, post it for all to see (go here and put it in the Comments section).

Monday, December 14, 2009

Poll Results 66

This was the question:

"This holiday season, are you planning to give a gift on grammar or writing?"

Yes, I want all of my friends and relatives to brush up on grammar.
4 (10%)
No, but only because I'm the only grammar nerd in my family.
17 (44%)
No, but I'm going to treat myself to something in that genre.
17 (44%)
No, I'm not that interested in grammar after all.
0 (0%)

Well, I'm glad that you're all still interested in grammar.

Ho ho ho.

No comments: